There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - IT Intern in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - IT Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Positive Work Environment, Built On Strong Values, Positive Impacts on the Community

Cons

I don't believe there have been any cons in my experience.

1343 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Coca-Cola Refreshments....think before you apply

Current Employee - Account Management in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Management in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very disciplined
    Clearly defined structure

Cons

Unrealistic expectations
    Constant criticism
    Bad management
    No work life balance

Expect to be criticized constantly working for coca-cola refreshments. Expect no support from you manager, leaders who don't acknowledge facts and reality, managers who don't listen to their employees, more objectives and work than possible to complete, leaders who have no idea what they are doing, poor morale, high stress, and co-workers who don't trust each other and try to use you. Also your compensation (with jobs that have a yearly bonus) can change constantly at the will of a manager, using the overall company's performance to reduce pay, and keep you in your position if you try to move to something else. For proof, just ask people how long they have been in the same job. They will say YEARS. If you jump on, be ready to get overworked and be miserable. You've been warned

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone at this company performs poorly, so all you have to do is show up and be a warm body! If you are a "person of diversity" like myself, you will never get fired! Enjoy the spoils! Sure you will have to hear about numbers, BD&L, ect, but who cares! I get 3 weeks vacation, and I can come and go as I please. I usually never touch a bottle!

Cons

The pay is terrible for the amount of work. In the beginning I actually tried to do a good job, but there is way too much to do. So I did what everyone else does, just say Screw it! Lie about your displays, calls and ect. As long as the product shows up who cares!

You have to tear up your own car and the reimbursement is a joke.

Management is fake. they make sure that you are unable to attain your bonus. you will end up working for base salary only. 40k a year is pathetic.

The culture at the sales center level is immature, petty, and clickish. Management talks about employees behind their back. Seriously, its like high school here

This is just a paycheck. If you want to work in a professional environment don't come here. The only bright spot is that it looks good on a resume.

I can't get out if this joke of a company fast enough.

Sell the company to someone who actually wants to grow a company and retain employees.

Get rid of these idiots in Management at the Wichita sales center. They are totally out of control.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company