Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Intern - IT Intern in Atlanta, GA
Current Intern - IT Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive Work Environment, Built On Strong Values, Positive Impacts on the Community

Cons

I don't believe there have been any cons in my experience.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone at this company performs poorly, so all you have to do is show up and be a warm body! If you are a "person of diversity" like myself, you will never get fired! Enjoy the spoils! Sure you will have to hear about numbers, BD&L, ect, but who cares! I get 3 weeks vacation, and I can come and go as I please. I usually never touch a bottle!

Cons

The pay is terrible for the amount of work. In the beginning I actually tried to do a good job, but there is way too much to do. So I did what everyone else does, just say Screw it! Lie about your displays, calls and ect. As long as the product shows up who cares! You have to tear up your own car and the reimbursement is a joke. Management is fake. they make sure that you are unable to attain your bonus. you will end up working for base salary only. 40k a year is pathetic. The culture at the sales center level is immature, petty, and clickish. Management talks about employees behind their back. Seriously, its like high school here This is just a paycheck. If you want to work in a professional environment don't come here. The only bright spot is that it looks good on a resume. I can't get out if this joke of a company fast enough.

Advice to Management

Sell the company to someone who actually wants to grow a company and retain employees. Get rid of these idiots in Management at the Wichita sales center. They are totally out of control.

2. International corporate auditor

Former Employee - International Corporate Auditor in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - International Corporate Auditor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Inspiring company; great level of senior leadership; good career plan structure; global career opportunities. Outstanding marketing organization.

Cons

Compensation can be more agressive ; soft drink market challenges can impact reorganization movements in a frequently basis; specially in north america.