Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS
Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone at this company performs poorly, so all you have to do is show up and be a warm body! If you are a "person of diversity" like myself, you will never get fired! Enjoy the spoils! Sure you will have to hear about numbers, BD&L, ect, but who cares! I get 3 weeks vacation, and I can come and go as I please. I usually never touch a bottle!

Cons

The pay is terrible for the amount of work. In the beginning I actually tried to do a good job, but there is way too much to do. So I did what everyone else does, just say Screw it! Lie about your displays, calls and ect. As long as the product shows up who cares!

You have to tear up your own car and the reimbursement is a joke.

Management is fake. they make sure that you are unable to attain your bonus. you will end up working for base salary only. 40k a year is pathetic.

The culture at the sales center level is immature, petty, and clickish. Management talks about employees behind their back. Seriously, its like high school here

This is just a paycheck. If you want to work in a professional environment don't come here. The only bright spot is that it looks good on a resume.

I can't get out if this joke of a company fast enough.

Sell the company to someone who actually wants to grow a company and retain employees.

Get rid of these idiots in Management at the Wichita sales center. They are totally out of control.

1434 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

This has been a very stressful year

Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent Salary and Benefits. You can somewhat control your own schedule

Cons

unrealistic expectations. bad management and horrible support from IT

No room for advancement- dead end job

Current Employee - Production Worker in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Production Worker in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is more than sufficient for anyone to support themselves or their family. Also there are plenty of vacation hours and paid time off if you qualify for it.

Cons

The management makes employees feel unappreciated, overworked and disrespected. I was not paid for my vacation because a supervisor neglected to hand in the necessary paperwork and the issue was only resolved after I called human resources and filed a complaint against the supervisor.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company