There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS
Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone at this company performs poorly, so all you have to do is show up and be a warm body! If you are a "person of diversity" like myself, you will never get fired! Enjoy the spoils! Sure you will have to hear about numbers, BD&L, ect, but who cares! I get 3 weeks vacation, and I can come and go as I please. I usually never touch a bottle!

Cons

The pay is terrible for the amount of work. In the beginning I actually tried to do a good job, but there is way too much to do. So I did what everyone else does, just say Screw it! Lie about your displays, calls and ect. As long as the product shows up who cares!

You have to tear up your own car and the reimbursement is a joke.

Management is fake. they make sure that you are unable to attain your bonus. you will end up working for base salary only. 40k a year is pathetic.

The culture at the sales center level is immature, petty, and clickish. Management talks about employees behind their back. Seriously, its like high school here

This is just a paycheck. If you want to work in a professional environment don't come here. The only bright spot is that it looks good on a resume.

I can't get out if this joke of a company fast enough.

Sell the company to someone who actually wants to grow a company and retain employees.

Get rid of these idiots in Management at the Wichita sales center. They are totally out of control.

1361 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Good company that really offers great salaries but career opportunities are limited at the local level.

Former Employee - Supervisor in Akron, OH
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Akron, OH

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company offers great starting salary and really push you to achieve results, you'll learn customer service and how to handle change in a dynamic environment.

Cons

Be prepared for long working hours and limited flexibility in decision making, Managers will micro-manage often despite the higher level leaders push for each individual having ownership of business results so be prepared for the challenges of being "over-managed" if you're looking to make an impact.

Junior leaders will deliver results, try to have trust in the people you hire and do not micro-manage.

A good company to work. Leading, challenging, and rewarding

Former Employee - Industry Insights Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Industry Insights Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company gives the opportunity to learn about different markets and find solutions to the challenges each market has. You will find very professional people

Cons

Sometimes management is more preoccupied to set goals and forget people.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company