Coca-Cola Company

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS
Current Employee - Account Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Everyone at this company performs poorly, so all you have to do is show up and be a warm body! If you are a "person of diversity" like myself, you will never get fired! Enjoy the spoils! Sure you will have to hear about numbers, BD&L, ect, but who cares! I get 3 weeks vacation, and I can come and go as I please. I usually never touch a bottle!

Cons

The pay is terrible for the amount of work. In the beginning I actually tried to do a good job, but there is way too much to do. So I did what everyone else does, just say Screw it! Lie about your displays, calls and ect. As long as the product shows up who cares!

You have to tear up your own car and the reimbursement is a joke.

Management is fake. they make sure that you are unable to attain your bonus. you will end up working for base salary only. 40k a year is pathetic.

The culture at the sales center level is immature, petty, and clickish. Management talks about employees behind their back. Seriously, its like high school here

This is just a paycheck. If you want to work in a professional environment don't come here. The only bright spot is that it looks good on a resume.

I can't get out if this joke of a company fast enough.

Sell the company to someone who actually wants to grow a company and retain employees.

Get rid of these idiots in Management at the Wichita sales center. They are totally out of control.

1498 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Coordinator

Current Employee - Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (less than a year)

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

hours were long but beneficial

Amazing brands! Wonderful people!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company offers many opportunities for learning and development, and an environment that values a healthy balance between work and life.

Cons

While both formal and informal development opportunities are available, it can be difficult to find promotion opportunities outside of the main hubs of Atlanta, Dallas, and LA.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company