There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Should be a lot better place to work

Current Employee - Merchandiser
Current Employee - Merchandiser

I have been working at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits and salary are above average

Cons

You are just a number, management is awful, constant restructuring leads to zero job security, everyone is out for themselves....no teamwork

Promote people based on merit and work performance, stop with the constant restructuring

115 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Horrible company to work for

Current Employee - Driver  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Driver in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I guess the only pro is decent pay before overtime. Overtime is barely minimum wage

Cons

I have been working for this company for 8 years now, they take advantage of their employees drivers have to work 60 hours a week and only get paid minimum wage for over time. I go to work at 5:30 am and barely get home to tuck my kids into bed. Im a fast worker too. This is litterally back breaking work. Management sucks when you try to talk to them about issues they play dumb and say "they'll check it out and get back to you" you will never hear back. When Mike took over at the Tampa plant everything went to hell!

Start listening to your employees and try standing op for them instead of being doormats.

now in Europe

I worked at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Pros

high energy environment, excellent people, great brands. Will thrive for many years abroad after serving their purpose in the United States over the past few decades

Cons

past management teams were occasionally sprinkled with highly nepotistic and politically self-motivated individuals. Most were eventually eliminated when Coca-Cola bought Coca-Cola Enterprises.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!