Coca-Cola HBC
www.coca-colahellenic.com Athens, Greece 5000+ Employees

Constantly challenges you to improve&innovate

Bucharest (Romania)

ProsIt is a great business school, you have the chance to have projects with immediate result and big scale.
People are great, very pragmatic, both people & result oriented, very dinamic and pro-active, customer-oriented (either internal or external)

ConsIt offers high opportunities for development, but it requires a lot of dedication from you. Prioritisation in employee's life, 10-11hour workday a minimum + you fit in best if you are young, with experience, preferably, with no personal obligations (family..) and to be willing to work for the pleasure of it, with lower than market compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever lose from sight employee engagement, it is very high right now and it is the source of positive work atmosphere & innovation & willingness to go that extra mile every time it is necessary (sometimes daily, for months!)

It was a great experience, and I learned a lot to help me in the future.

Market Developer (Former Employee)
    Podgorica (Montenegro)

I worked at Coca-Cola HBC as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: 1. Good employee relations 2. Nice salary 3. Support, training and learning Cons: There is no reason not to work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Summary

I have been working at Coca-Cola HBC full-time

Pros: good corporate culture , social responsible Cons: not enough opportunities for carrer development Advice to Senior Management: to more objective in people assesstment More
There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola HBC.

Worked for Coca-Cola HBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola HBC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola HBC CEO Dimitris Lois. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola HBC employees.