Coca-Cola Refreshments

Plenty of Opportunity for Growth

Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDeveloping a diverse job profile is encouraged. CCR does a good job of allowing employees to experience a variety of roles and functions through Job Shadowing, Short Term Assignments, and posting for lateral positions after 18 months in a role.

ConsThere are times when you can become pigeon-holed into a particular type of role, and making the transition into another part of the business is difficult. Also the size of the organization makes it difficult to effect real change. Many of the groups are too internally focused and have become siloed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working on cross-team collaborative projects for process improvement. Take a hard look at Performance Objectives across the organization to make sure you are really measuring what you intend to improve, and that each team's objectives are designed to encourage collaboration, not stifle it.

The managerial middleman

Market Development Manager (Current Employee)
Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Big company with opportunities to learn, be trained and even train others in a friendly… Cons: way too many bosses, boss over boss and everything takes a very long time to get approved. Sales and distribution are not in sync and… Advice to Senior Management: less bosses and trackers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not too sure if this is it

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good, agressive learning, challenging projects and an environment which pushes you. There is… Cons: I feel an air of hostility. Too many ladies working in the IT… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize people who are making a difference. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola Refreshments CEO Muhtar Kent. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees.