Coca-Cola Refreshments
www.coca-cola.company Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good Work Experience, LOUSY Boss

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 8 years

ProsLove the company. Worked with a lot of knowledgeable, experienced professionals.

ConsWorked for one of the worst managers EVER!!! Treats women professionals like they are from the Mad Men employee pool. Gave all projects to the males, even those with less tenure and experience than the women. But he produced, he got results (apparently with no input from the women on his team in spite of positive feedback from others about our work). The morale problem in the department was an open secret. So we were caught in a steady state of no growth. Thank goodness our skills and potential were recognized in other departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementHR: Keep in touch with the pulse of non-management. Listen. Act on grievances against some of your sneaky, biased, arrogant managers/VPs/Directors, no matter how small the complaint, and make us lowly professionals feel like we can do so WITHOUT IMPUNITY, or they might end up on Legal's desk (or in the AJC)!!!

Sales analyst

Sale Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than a year

Pros: good team, moves a lot Cons: no chance of growth really unless moving to head quarters Advice to Senior Management: some position should not always be centralized, it slows down… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place but could be run better

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits and good pay Cons: Having to work with all the store managers and work… Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola Refreshments CEO Muhtar Kent. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees.