There are newer employer reviews for Codero

On the brink of something big!

Current Employee - HR-Recruiter in Austin, TX
Current Employee - HR-Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working here! EVeryone has been very helpful and friendly. The culture is laid back, flexible and team oriented and they definately LOVE their customers! I look forward to being a part of the growth of this company and all the exciting accomplishments to come!

Cons

No complaints at this time!

29 Other Employee Reviews for Codero (View Most Recent)

Great, and getting better everyday

Current Employee - Level I Tech in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Level I Tech in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Codero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is the first company I have worked in that has really given me an opportunity to grow and learn. Thats not necessarily because of some structured, pre-ordained method they have... its because they still operate as a small company. That means there is opportunity to shine (all the way up to getting noticed by the CEO) in pretty much anything you do.

Pay is fair. The work is challenging. And if you believe in having a job where you get to learn new things and take care of customers by solving problems all day, you'll love it.

Cons

Working at Codero is like jumping into deep pool with both feet... and not knowing how far down the water is, or how deep the pool will be. You will have to jump into areas that you may not be 100% comfortable with. And for that, its not for the faint of heart. But honestly for someone wired to grow their knowledge of technology, all of that is just opportunity.

The business is growing which means that more and more servers come online, and more and more customers come knocking. This can be a little stressful as we try to hire new support staff, but management is working hard to do so from what I can tell.

Keep growing the company. Keep hiring great people. Continue making sure that the little guys get opportunities to break out into new areas.

Awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working here! Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I look forward to a long career with Codero! They offer a family friendly environment, are casual and laid back in atmosphere, offer great team work and exceptional customer service!

Cons

Non that I can think of at this time!

There are newer employer reviews for Codero