Codero
www.codero.com Austin, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Best Kept Secret; A great gem of a company, having lots of fun

Austin, TX

Prosgreat work environment. Some of the best talent out there in all disciplines. Some really innovative things are going on that change the industry. Really good products, and hard problems to solve everyday keeps everyone going. Management is really sharp, involved, and friendly from the CEO on down. Everyone is really approachable. I am lucky to be working with industry luminaries like Emil, Chandler, and Robert. Amazing. Bonuses are very much appreciated as well.

ConsShort staffed in some technical functions, which causes some strain on work. High workload.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people where we are strained. But also, Keep the new products pumping. Very happy with the new smart server, cloud, and hybrid products. Good move in expanding the space in Austin but we may even need bigger and better space.

Management team needs to learn more if they want to really IPO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some of the best support staff I've worked with in… Cons: Management has no clue what they want when hiring for a new role and aims for almost impossible goals even though they know it. Most of… Advice to Senior Management: As of the previous reviewers stated, send the CEO to an anger management class. I personally experienced the tirades, rants, and work harassment that has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Happy! Cutting edge work, good environment, fast pace, good people. Learning a lot.

I have been working at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros: I am working on great projects. Codero has some Really good folks, A high caliber team.… Cons: Some legacy IT systems in place that need to be… Advice to Senior Management: Add more space. I heard that we are adding another… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Codero.

Worked for Codero? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Codero reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Codero CEO Emil Sayegh. All reviews posted anonymously by Codero employees.