Codero

There are newer employer reviews for Codero

Best Kept Secret; A great gem of a company, having lots of fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time (more than an year)

Pros

great work environment. Some of the best talent out there in all disciplines. Some really innovative things are going on that change the industry. Really good products, and hard problems to solve everyday keeps everyone going. Management is really sharp, involved, and friendly from the CEO on down. Everyone is really approachable. I am lucky to be working with industry luminaries like Emil, Chandler, and Robert. Amazing. Bonuses are very much appreciated as well.

Cons

Short staffed in some technical functions, which causes some strain on work. High workload.

Hire more people where we are strained. But also, Keep the new products pumping. Very happy with the new smart server, cloud, and hybrid products. Good move in expanding the space in Austin but we may even need bigger and better space.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Codero (View Most Recent)

Management team needs to learn more if they want to really IPO

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Codero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the best support staff I've worked with in the hosting industry and teamwork is really there at the company.

Cons

Management has no clue what they want when hiring for a new role and aims for almost impossible goals even though they know it.
    Most of the management team has been their since the Aplus.net days and therefore seem not to try and change their old ways of doing business.
    Turnover rate high, I witnessed a newly hired sales executive quit after a week and an amazing recruiter get fired after a couple months. Job stability is definitely not there, and anytime the CEO gets anger at you its probably time he wants to fire you as well.

As of the previous reviewers stated, send the CEO to an anger management class. I personally experienced the tirades, rants, and work harassment that has been posted about him. Change your management way of thinking, the company will never IPO if managment cannot even handle how to better themselves into the future, they were great at disapproving change for the better.

Very Happy! Cutting edge work, good environment, fast pace, good people. Learning a lot.

I have been working at Codero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am working on great projects. Codero has some Really good folks, A high caliber team. I am learning a lot, and getting challenged a lot by really good problems to solve.

Cons

Some legacy IT systems in place that need to be dealt with, and revamped.

Add more space. I heard that we are adding another floor? do it quick, we are running out of room!

There are newer employer reviews for Codero