Codexis
www.codexis.com Redwood City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great people to work with as everyone is quite friendly and helpful.Great pay and benefits..

Facilities Specialist (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Codexis full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat place to learn and advance.Very nice people,great lunch room,clean and modern buildings.Campus is in good location and safe.

ConsCan't tell who's calling the shots. Supervisor tells you one thing and the manager tells you another and in the end your gone.They all should practice what they preach( coming in late and leaving early).A lot of back stabbing by managers.Can't fire you face to face but passes the buck.Facilities manager will have you digging thru garbage to save the planet but every light is always on,heat to high and nobody ever turns off a computer.Lot of waste by tossing perfectly good stuff in dumpster.Don't get injured on the job here because once you hit their clinic your days will be numbered right up to the day you get a release from the Doctor.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit making everyone VP's and give them what they need.Bring back "BUBBA" and let him sort you guys out.He'd know who would have to shape up or ship out.

Great people, great Technology, poor funding

Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Codexis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is great place to work and grow. You constantly learn new things.… Cons: Managers not really trained. It will really improve efficiency and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the company it once was

Scientist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Codexis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This was a great company to work for. They… Cons: I'm not sure the company has any vision or plan of how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Codexis.

Worked for Codexis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Codexis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Codexis CEO John J. Nicols. All reviews posted anonymously by Codexis employees.