Cogent Infotech Corp

www.cogentinfo.com

Joined Cogent with lot of apprehension. Surprisingly turned out to be good and professional company.

Current Employee - .NET Developer  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - .NET Developer in Boston, MA

Pros

Good training facility, descent pay and raises where according to Industry standards.
I realized that if I worked well at client site, both company and client recognized the effort. Got what I wanted. H1 already approved and now seriously thinking about applying for my Green Card. HR is very kind and nice.

Cons

Can be better organized. however I have heard that, they have improved the process lately.

Hire more support staff. Lot of top level work is managed by few people.

Other reviews for Cogent Infotech Corp

Something sketchy going on here...

Pros

My job offered relative autonomy with good/flexible work hours. I liked the fact that the office was on the outskirts of the actual city of Pittsburgh in an upscale neighborhood; much less traffic.

Cons

Fielding random calls from frustrated former consultants who have not been paid for their services for months (and sometimes years) and are being ignored by the company can become a bit of a drag, especially when it interferes with your actual job duties. Also, don't expect any direction/training whatsoever. If learning really fast on the fly and basically winging it is not your style, this is absolutely not the place for you. Also, the compensation package is WELL below average.

Do something about your generally shady business practices; keep your promises; execute your contractual obligations

Recommend!

Current Employee - Java Programmer  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Java Programmer in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Perfect working environment with snacks and good compensation

Cons

Far from where I live

There are newer employer reviews for Cogent Infotech Corp.

Worked for Cogent Infotech Corp? Contribute to the Community!