There are newer employer reviews for Cogent Infotech Corp

Experience is more or less good

Current Employee - Java Developer  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Java Developer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Cogent Infotech Corp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good training, certification. Competetive pay. H1 and greencard processing if and when needed

Cons

Weak marketing team. No pay at bench even if you dont get any interview.

Improve the marketing and placement team. Get the stat from them about resume submission and interview/call of the programmer's. Do not blindly trust them crosscheck with programmer.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Cogent Infotech Corp (View Most Recent)

They kept all the promises

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Cogent Infotech Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to America to do my MS in comp science. After graduation I interviewed with Amazon and other california startups. They were all ready to offer internships but not a permanent job. After struggling for several months I then came to know about cogent thru' a friend. I joined this company with little expectations. But I was gladly surprised. This company delivered whatever they promised me. A great starting salary (slightly higher than offered by california companies), guaranteed year end bonus, super Java training and OCJP certification, 2 year project with a state of florida agency, great benefits and above all they filed my H1 at no cost to me. I get my salary directly deposited in my bank every two weeks....couldn't have asked for more.

Cons

Not many people know about this company. I think they mostly hire through employee referrals.

Market yourself more aggressively. A lot of international students can benefit from this company.

Nothing like the other reviews here.

I have been working at Cogent Infotech Corp

Pros

Owner is understanding. Teacher is good.

Cons

Too many international students on OPT. Really crowded place to live for training period. They pack like 10 people 3 bedroom place with only one bathroom to shower.

There are newer employer reviews for Cogent Infotech Corp

Worked for Cogent Infotech Corp? Contribute to the Community!