Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com

A largely positive experience - good working environment and team morale.

Business Consultant (Current Employee) Moorestown, NJ

ProsBrand value. Recognizes and rewards talent/work rate. Flexible work schedule. Transparent and objective appraisal process. Focus on standards and processes. Honest in client transactions - acknowledges mistakes or delays in a forthright manner rather than sugar coat the issue. Job Security. Good retirement and stock purchase options.

ConsSalary needs to be more competitive to meet industry average. HR response time to queries is high - typical of a company with a 100,000 headcount.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to push Sr.Managers to be conduct more team building exercises. Some bureaucratic processes by offshore managers needs to revised. Also, need to revisit salary increments for employees at client sites.

Experience with Cognizant.

Associate Director (Current Employee) Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great management to work with in my sector. Cons: So far so good. Traveling from city to city. More

Desi Company with Desi Culture

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Washington, DC

Pros: Growing very fast so good if you are worried about… Cons: Hiring anyone to grow, managers think they are kings of some kingdom - not employee friendly, no work culture, no Over Time or Comp… Advice to Senior Management: Please make some policies so that employees are also happy, reason for less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!