Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,417 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Joined as a name, now just a number

London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNone that I can think of. A huge organisation and probably good if you join near the top but minimal contact between juniors and seniors, so not sure.

ConsLittle or no career progression for corporate functions and minimal financial incentives. Looks after the senior management but other actual workers are farmed out and left to make the company money.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport your support staff and give them a chance to progress and make improvements to what are obviously very broken systems.

Programmer analyst trainee

Programmer Analyst Trainee (Current Employee)
Chennai (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: good place to work with , good career growth Cons: low salary low opportunities work load is high Advice to Senior Management: management are really good during training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very dynamic, professional and focused in driving client-centric solutions

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work culture, process driven, client focus, good people-centric practices,… Cons: Growth within the organization is slow at the lower levels Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.