Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,929 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Satisfied with the way things worked out

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsDefinitely in Technology vertical there is lot to learn depending on the project you are in. I am happy that i am in one of the good projects which helped me to learn a lot.

ConsAt times you feel that working is taking most of your time and work life balance becomes a mess. Compensation is also not encouraging. Yearly compensation cycles are not standard. Don't know when and why they change every year.

very rewarding

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment to learn Cons: Efforts not rewarded.. Performance reviews depends only on Manager comments. Advice to Senior Management: Provide fair onsite opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Program Manager

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent Work culture and good Team to work Cons: Salary fitment is not right and no growth after some… Advice to Senior Management: Salary should be revised as per industry Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.