Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com

CTS gives lot of opportunities to learn and grow.Lots of onsite and good salary.

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsIf you can work hard and work smartly and prove yourself you get everything i.e good rating, onsite, role change. In log term projects there are ample of opportunities to grow.

Conswork pressure is high and stretched working hours. HR are the worst, never helps you in getting right project for you. Transfer policies are worst, if you have contacts with Sr Managers in other location you need to search projects through them as HR doesn't help.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe transfer policies need to be modified, resources must not be ill treated by the HR/WFM as beggars and should be given respect for their contribution to the Industry.

Its good working environment

Programmer (Current Employee) Coimbatore (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good working environment Flexible but not before frst 2 years Cons: full of competition Withing 2 years the posting and transfer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice Good

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time

Pros: Nice to work , good culture Cons: Payroll and project release is hard to get Advice to Senior Management: Nice More
There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!