Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com

An exciting place to work in a dynamic growing company poised to be a leader in the industry

Pros

Progressive, enlightened management. Good talent pool giving an opportunity to work with accomplished and intelligent colleagues. Spirit of entrepreneurship encouraged.

Cons

Large size of employee base and geographical spread poses challenges in effective communications. The size also poses challenge in retaining and nurturing the corporate DNA that has made it successful so far.

Ensure people on the ground enabling business acquisition and delivering solutions and services are well taken care of and provided all the information, resources and support they need as they are key to the success of the company.

Other reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Tech Lead - Oracle RAC DBA

Current Employee - Technical Lead  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Technical Lead in Columbus, OH

Pros

Cognizant a best company to work with.

Cons

Cognizant a best company to work.

Worse company I ever worked for

Former Employee - Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

They had a position at an excellent client location. I really enjoyed my client boss and the respect shown to me.

Cons

Lack of communication, low pay, no opportunity for advancement unless I wanted to move, lack integrity, required training on my personal time. Wouldn't pay vacation time I earned.

Respect your employees. Managers should interact with those on their teams besides at year end reviews. Pay vacation time to employees, or don't offer the incentive. Don't rely on email as the only means of communication.

There are newer employer reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!