There are newer employer reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Tech Lead - Oracle RAC DBA

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Technical Lead in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Cognizant a best company to work with.

Cons

Cognizant a best company to work.

5655 Other Employee Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

Worse company I ever worked for

Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They had a position at an excellent client location. I really enjoyed my client boss and the respect shown to me.

Cons

Lack of communication, low pay, no opportunity for advancement unless I wanted to move, lack integrity, required training on my personal time. Wouldn't pay vacation time I earned.

Respect your employees. Managers should interact with those on their teams besides at year end reviews. Pay vacation time to employees, or don't offer the incentive. Don't rely on email as the only means of communication.

Walmart onsite management

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time

Pros

Top leadership between both walmart and cognizants are very good. but here in bentonville cognizant associates were not treated well.

Cons

Do you think in walmart account apparaisal happening based on individual performance ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account promotions happening based on individual contribution ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account when doing apparaisal review mangaer will visit our year begining/mid year goal setting documents ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account all the associates getting feedback/Managers connects via HCM ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account all the managers sharing correct apparaisal feedback ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account all the walmart assicates received managers comments in 2012 YEA ? NO
    Do you think in walmart account all the associates attented one to one meeting with managers ? NO
    Do you know who will get the get rating in walmart account ? Only persons who is personally close to Managers or Sr.Managers
    Do you know who will get promotions in walmart account ? Only persons who is personally close to Managers or Sr.Managers

Cognizant HR team has to visit bentonville location regularly and have random one to one meeting with associates without any distrubance of manager/sr.manager

There are newer employer reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions