Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,448 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Pretty good for entry-levels

Quality Assurance (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time

ProsMajority of companies do not hire QA testers at the entry-level so it is difficult to get your foot in the door in this field. Cognizant gives you that opportunity with pretty good pay and bonuses for american hires. The indians complain about pay and guess what? they do not have an american degree so of course they wont get paid as much as other companies, thats their problem. for an american campus hire this company is a good start for about 3-5 years then move on.

ConsFor local hires, there arent many downsides. they treat us like gold because they want to retain us. they spoil us with 30 day all expenses paid trainings at 5-star hotels with ipod gifts, big yearly bonuses, and other nice things. so no cons..

Advice to Senior Managementi guess more pay would be nice? most of us do have MBAs or engineering degrees you know..

Average Company.. Pay is far less compared to other US companies

Technology Specialist (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good work life balance Nothing else Cons: Not a good pay master.. Bad performance reviews Lot of politics Advice to Senior Management: Increase the pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ETL tester

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is very good company with well versed and applied… Cons: I don't have any thing to explain More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.