Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,927 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

I didn't think much of it either, till I worked with other Indian companies

Tech Lead (Former Employee)
Hartford, CT

ProsGood organizational structure. There are horizontals and verticals. They are cheap compared to Accenture, so you'll be able to see them in all big companies.

ConsIts an Indian company. You'll be burdened with hierarchy of managers. So basically quality of your life here depends on your manager. And there is only 25% chance that your manager will be a nice guy or lady. My manager was real good guy. Very hardworking. But account manager was .. well, Glassdoor is not letting me submit the review with that word.

TRADITIONAL INDIAN CULTURE

Recruiting (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has branding in the US market. Plenty of… Cons: Traditional Indian Culture. Very few if any females in roles outside of Administrative and or Recruiting. While I was interviewing with Cognizant, one of… Advice to Senior Management: Please understand that you may feel free to maintain and or exercise you Male dominated culture in Indian. However, you MUST adhere to US… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Process Consulting expertise

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Pros: Good learning curve leads to career growth Cons: It requires participation in conferences, seminar, industry forums, etc. to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.