Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,930 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

One of the good companies to work for

Senior AR (Current Employee)

ProsYou have access to encyclopedia of knowledge with in the Organization. Your accumulated experience by working for different customers and technologies will make you an industry expert and a good leader, as long as you tune and adapt yourselves to the challenges.

ConsWork life balance is a big question and depends on your offshore counterparts. Many a times the expectation is taken for granted for delivering with in meaningless schedules. As with any big enterprises lack of coordination and closed territories among business units makes you feel the internal struggle that you have to overcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo Advise as they are performing excellently at least to my knowledge. Absolute fantastic Management with amazing talents.

Associate

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Pros: Very Good Company, nice people to work with Cons: less salary, can not think of any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sr Manager Projects

Senior Manager Projects (Former Employee)
    Hartford, CT

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: you can learn Management skills very quickly after spending 5 years with them i can strongly tell you wil become one of the good leader… Cons: getting long term projects are luck, if you get it you can spend 3 to 4 years in one location. Bad 401k plan, you will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.