Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com
  www.cognizant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Nice company to work With. Good work life balance with to many cultural events.

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best Company in terms of cultural values and for employee training program.

Cons

request to have a look on existing employees rather than just focusing on laterals.

Senior management need to look upon the employee satisfaction graph by seeing the attrition rate.

6057 Other Employee Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

Congenial atmosphere, and State of the Art offices

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Pros

A growth oriented Company with like minded people

Cons

Meeting deadlines is tough sometimes

Just Satisfied!

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst Trainee in Mangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst Trainee in Mangalore (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1. The management and administration is so smooth that the employee doesn't have to bother for fundamental things at work such as resources at office, employee records maintenance, infrastructure maintenance etc. So my cons will not contain things like, coffee taste is bad or computers are out dated.
    2. The training provided at the time of joining is a must and a great way to orient freshers for a proper life and behaviour in the corporate world. Most other companies don't take orientation/training seriously.

Cons

1. Main focus is on client satisfaction than on employee satisfaction and career growth. Although in most scenarios both are interlinked, but not always. (For example: I was trained for 6 months on a particular technology named 'X'. On completion of training, I was assigned to a project using a totally different technology named 'Y' due to a critical client requirement. So, the initial 6 months I did not learn anything that i'll implement in the near future or in my on coming projects.

2. Employee has no choice of location for the first 2 years in company. May be that's only in my role.

3. Salary is not enough for my kind of lifestyle and the kind of economy I live in.

You are doing great. Think a little more about your employees and they will be with you forever.
    A consultancy such as Cognizant that hires the maximum number of freshers should make sure its employees are satisfied in all ways.

There are newer employer reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions