There are newer employer reviews for Cold Jet

I really like working here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

I have been working at Cold Jet

Pros

Co-workers are professional Great work-life balance Product you can genuinely believe in Management is very accessible Lots of variety in the work that I do Company fosters innovation to continue market leadership

Cons

High change environment which isn't conducive for all work styles Business to Business environment can be challenging if you're not used to it

Advice to Management

When you post the financial and business strategy slides from the quarterly company meetings, remind employees where they are located

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. the nail that sticks up gets hammered down

I worked at Cold Jet

Pros

great work life balance, good people with long tenure, interesting technology, global reach, profitable

Cons

firm lack a cohesive strategy, poor communication between functions, departments are very silo'd, senior leaders are unable to challenge the CEO

Advice to Management

firm is very top heavy, shake-up the management team and use resources to hire (or train existing) middle managers

2. One of the best companies in Cincinnati

I worked at Cold Jet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is such a positive culture at Cold Jet. I may not work there anymore, but I still consider Cold Jet a part of my extended family. Cold Jet believes in promoting from within when employees step up. Cold Jet believes in providing the necessary external training to make employees successful. Cold Jet believes in their employees and allows the employees to think outside the box to achieve their goals. Cold Jet is very loyal to their employees.

Cons

As the company grows, the CEO travels more and is not able to interact with ALL the employees on a more regular basis. But with growth comes growing pains.

Advice to Management

Know when to cut the dead weight sooner. But I understand your loyalty and respect it.