Cold Stone Creamery
www.coldstonecreamery.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Awesome First Job

Shift Leader (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

ProsTips every shift, slight room for promotions, free ice cream, laid back employees and environment, and a really awesome first job(WAY better than fast food!!).

ConsNot steady hours, takes a lot of work for promotion, unreliable coworkers, some coworkers are immature, customers get angry over stupid little things.

Downright awful job all around

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pleasant Hill, CA

I worked at Cold Stone Creamery

Pros: Coworkers were nice and generally friendly Received tips weekly, which was… Cons: The management was so completely unprofessional and downright mean at times that it was dreadful to work the morning shifts (when the store manager or… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to train your employees with more support and patience. You always seemed very impatient when it came time for me to perform a new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Where's my raise?

Wilkes Barre, PA

I have been working at Cold Stone Creamery

Pros: - good time off - great people to work with - easy… Cons: - never get a pay raise no matter what/terrible pay - no Consequences for actions of others when they do something wrong -are treated like we dont… Advice to Senior Management: -give us raises! we work so hard. -treat your employees with respect that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cold Stone Creamery.

Worked for Cold Stone Creamery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cold Stone Creamery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cold Stone Creamery CEO Dan Beem. All reviews posted anonymously by Cold Stone Creamery employees.