Cold Stone Creamery

www.coldstonecreamery.com

Interview your owner

Ice Cream Maker, Cake Decorator, Team Member, Candy Maker (Former Employee) Tracy, CA

ProsInteresting and fun to learn how the sweet products are made. High level of quality product. Little stress compared to other food service companies.

ConsHigh turn over due to high school students being the main workforce. Often undervalued and mistrusted as a group of employees. Depending on the ownership like most things this can be a rewarding or frustrating experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest about who you are and what to expect. When you find great employees encourage and reward them and treat them well no matter what their age is. Be available as needs arise for your crew.

Great high school job.

Crew Member (Former Employee) Bel Air, MD

I worked at Cold Stone Creamery part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun coworkers, love making new creations. Cons: Be fair. Give pay based on seniority or some other… Advice to Senior Management: When I have been working at the store for three years and my little sister has worked there for under a year… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it was amusing

AM Shift Leader (Former Employee) Coral Gables, FL

I worked at Cold Stone Creamery part-time for less than a year

Pros: i certainly did enjoy going to work and see the customers smiling faces coming in to get ice cream. A plenty of beautiful girls would… Cons: lots of gossip. some employees talk about each other behind their backs. some times i'd wish the work would somehow be different in some way.… Advice to Senior Management: no problem with how it's being run but sometimes i think to myself that management should get involved to with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cold Stone Creamery.

Worked for Cold Stone Creamery? Contribute to the Community!