Coldwater Creek
www.coldwatercreek.com Sandpoint, ID 5000+ Employees

Too lean

Coeur d'Alene, ID

ProsThe location is beautiful and the facilities are well maintained. There is flexibility in scheduling and work hours. There are some stellar people who make the work pleasant. The customers are great.

ConsThere is too much work for the people available. People are not paid what they are worth or valued for what they do. People who deserve promotions are passed over. There is no room for growth or improvement, and no training paths.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of your people, recognize the ones who make a difference and reward them for doing that. Develop a plan to keep good people from leaving.

I would not waste my time working for this poorly run company.

Sales Lead (Former Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Coldwater Creek

Pros: There are few. Most of the lower level employees were… Cons: No respect. Poor management. Low pay for the amount of work. No revue of performance. No raise in over… Advice to Senior Management: Adive to upper management is to keep a watchful eye on your store managers and management staff.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor GM management here...Great DM though..

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Savannah, GA

I worked at Coldwater Creek

Pros: Great clientele to work with Cons: Poor management at the Savannah location No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coldwater Creek.

Worked for Coldwater Creek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coldwater Creek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coldwater Creek CEO Jill Dean. All reviews posted anonymously by Coldwater Creek employees.