Coldwater Creek
www.coldwatercreek.com Sandpoint, ID 5000+ Employees

Ok place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Coldwater Creek

ProsI really enjoyed the customers and the clothing. They give a great employee discount. Its a great job for a part time job.

ConsThey haven't given a raise to anyone in the past 4 years. The new hires make more per hour than the seasoned pros that have worked there for several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your current employees as if they were as valuable as the new hires. Give raises to those who were there for many years to bring them up to date with the new hires--it would go a long way to show a loyal employee that they were valued. While I was there many good employees left for that reason.

Great place to work

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Coldwater Creek

Pros: Great discount Wonderful management Proud of the product I represented Cons: Tension in the store brought on by Management changes and… Advice to Senior Management: Let the associates know how you Will make our day… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK as a temporary job but don't even think of making this company your career!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Natick, MA

I worked at Coldwater Creek

Pros: A good place to work if you want to buy clothes with your employee discount prior to returning to a "real" job. Other Sales… Cons: Where to start? The store manager and assistant manager, and a number of the leads were energetic, competent, and delightful during my time there.… Advice to Senior Management: Happily, Dan Griesemer is gone, and Dennis Pence has resumed his job at the helm. First, Mr. Pence needs to clean house at the regional… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Coldwater Creek.

Worked for Coldwater Creek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coldwater Creek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coldwater Creek CEO Jill Dean. All reviews posted anonymously by Coldwater Creek employees.