Constant state of flux

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sandpoint, ID
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandpoint, ID

I have been working at Coldwater Creek

Pros

I have learned a lot working for this company, I am grateful for the opportunities they have given me, but there is no more growth and it's been made clear that there is no room for that growth to happen, therefore I am working on my exit amongst many others.

Cons

With lack of profit for the past few years, and the reactionary changes that keep happening, the company leaves its employees along with it's customers in a constant state of.... 'whats going on here'?

The reactionary decisions are whats going to end the loyalty for both employees and customers, morale is a real mess.

Other Reviews for Coldwater Creek

Good place to work.

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Sandpoint, ID
    Current Employee - Analyst in Sandpoint, ID

I have been working at Coldwater Creek

Pros

Coldwater Creek is a fun and friendly place to work. The company expects you to work hard and play hard.

Cons

Coldwater is struggling since the recent recession. There have been recent layoffs and recent voluntary departures due to quarterly profit losses.

The last two years have been a challenge with Sr. Management scattered and political.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sandpoint, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandpoint, ID

I have been working at Coldwater Creek

Pros

Great location - summer/winter resort. Some great people working in the company.

Cons

Brutal hours, Sr. Mgrs who don't care that they are burning out the "workers". To many "the king has no clothes", no one speaks up, all afraid for their jobs. Very little if any teamworkas everyone trys to protect their turf for fear of being downsized!

You need a united front from Sr. Mgrs - perhaps it's time for the CEO to step down and bring in a pro.

There are newer employer reviews for Coldwater Creek.

Worked for Coldwater Creek? Contribute to the Community!