Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com

Very positive. I've never worked at a business with nicer people, better management or better support.

Realtor (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsThey are always thinking ahead, trying to figure out what our customers will need in the future, not just today. They provide us with tools that we can use to be more effective and efficient and to stand out from everyone else.

ConsThe only down side is that I don't get enough time to spend with my family because I am always so busy working with customers or potential customers. But that's a good problem to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay ahead of the competition by continuing to do what you've been doing. At the same time you should have agent and client focus groups to get unbiased views of how you stand in the community and with your agents. There is always room for improvement.

The life of a Realtor

Executive Broker (Current Employee) Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexability, meeting new people, helping others Cons: hard to balance work life and family life Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intermediate Knowledge, willingness to adapt

Online Marketing and User Acquisition (Former Employee) Montecito, CA

I worked at Coldwell Banker full-time for less than a year

Pros: Quite a few; depending upon the location of branch. High brow… Cons: Realtors generally have no idea of the experience needed to… Advice to Senior Management: Develop an easier way to modify listings on the fly. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coldwell Banker.

Worked for Coldwell Banker? Contribute to the Community!