Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com

From an agent affiliate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Associate Broker (Current Employee) Katonah, NY

ProsCommitted to great marketing using cutting edge technology which sets our clients listings apart from competitors. Worldwide name brand recognition. The corporate structure supports agents and provides opportunities for growth.

ConsSome clients prefer the smaller, local boutique real estate firms as opposed to a brand name. However, Coldwell Banker's size allows agents to provide valuable resources to clients and customers for a reasonable price.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am an agent with over 20 years experience in real estate. I love the home movies made available to agents. Videos are indeed the hottest new way to market properties. But agents need more education about how to work with the NRT video experts to get the best final product. Agents are permitted to request edits and changes to music, text, etc... This could truly be great and set this company apart from the competition if more agents generated property videos.

If you want to get into the real estate business, this is the best place to learn.

REALTOR, Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee) Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company offers fantastic training for its new agents at Coldwell Banker University, an intensive training course that truly prepares new agents for the… Cons: Commission splits are not as generous as some other companies offer,… Advice to Senior Management: Increase commission splits. Reward long-time, loyal employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love Coldwell Banker

Realtor (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The training program and management support is second to none. Not only… Cons: If you're looking to work for a tiny outfit, this isn't for you but if you like to… Advice to Senior Management: We all would like to be paid more :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coldwell Banker.

Worked for Coldwell Banker? Contribute to the Community!