Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coldwell Banker

A wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Realtor in Walnut Creek, CA
Current Employee - Realtor in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Coldwell Banker as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company is well known worldwide and is very well respected. The relocation connections are phenominal with access to a myriad of internet sites for featuring our clients properties for sale.

Cons

I cannot think of any down side to working for the company. They are leaders in the industry and spend a lot of resources in marketing clients properties.

Keep up the good work. You continue to make the company a great place to work, and we appreciate all the new and innovative concepts you continue to provide for our clients.

299 Other Employee Reviews for Coldwell Banker (View Most Recent)

From an agent affiliate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Current Employee - Associate Broker in Katonah, NY
    Current Employee - Associate Broker in Katonah, NY

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Committed to great marketing using cutting edge technology which sets our clients listings apart from competitors. Worldwide name brand recognition. The corporate structure supports agents and provides opportunities for growth.

Cons

Some clients prefer the smaller, local boutique real estate firms as opposed to a brand name. However, Coldwell Banker's size allows agents to provide valuable resources to clients and customers for a reasonable price.

I am an agent with over 20 years experience in real estate. I love the home movies made available to agents. Videos are indeed the hottest new way to market properties. But agents need more education about how to work with the NRT video experts to get the best final product. Agents are permitted to request edits and changes to music, text, etc... This could truly be great and set this company apart from the competition if more agents generated property videos.

If you want to get into the real estate business, this is the best place to learn.

Current Employee - REALTOR, Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company offers fantastic training for its new agents at Coldwell Banker University, an intensive training course that truly prepares new agents for the real world or real estate. In addition, experience agents can also take advantage of the many tools that the company offers to build their business.

Cons

Commission splits are not as generous as some other companies offer, but what you get in tools and support makes it worthwhile.

Increase commission splits. Reward long-time, loyal employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Coldwell Banker