Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com

By far the best real estate marketing offered for clients!

Realtor (Former Employee) Barrington, IL

ProsThe training and marketing support provided to Coldwell realtors was outstanding. The realtors were of the highest caliber in our area. I was proud to say I worked at Coldwell Banker!

ConsThe splits were harsh. For a new realtor getting off the ground, it was tough to stay in the game when more than 50% of your check went to the house. Our ReMax office offered a more competitive compensation plan for new agents, and I know my office lost quite a few good agents because of the split. I just couldn't afford to keep going on only $1 or $2 million in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't think a lot of the marketing materials were completely necessary. Perhaps cutting back on some of the lesser used materials could create a cost savings that could be used to provide a better financial split to the realtors?

Aiming for a full life-time career here

Accounting Associate (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ethical, great management, truly caring professionals. Management is wonderful at… Cons: There can be drama with certain individuals (and occasionally from… Advice to Senior Management: keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Realtor

Realtor (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Coldwell Banker part-time for less than a year

Pros: Technology, great work envirorment, classes Cons: none. must enter at least 5 words. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the evening classes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coldwell Banker.

Worked for Coldwell Banker? Contribute to the Community!