There are newer employer reviews for Coldwell Banker

Elxcellent work place.

Former Employee - Realtor in Hendersonville, TN
Former Employee - Realtor in Hendersonville, TN

I worked at Coldwell Banker full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Team of agents are supportive and like a big family. Office staff is wonderful. Broker is always willing to help with great knowledge.

Cons

Limited office space in building.

reviews filtered by

Best opportunity to work on a national level with referrals, networking and cutting-edge technology.

I have been working at Coldwell Banker

Pros

Great relationship business including referrals for traditional residential & commercial real estate market, fast-paced REO/Foreclosure market, & focused education for first time property buyers.

Cons

There is always an opportunity for new Realtors to learn more and seek additional info about their craft that might help reduce the time it takes to have a successful practice. Most senior Realtors aren't willing to share their secrets for success because it is a highly competitive business even within the company, which is expected with so many top producers in one organization. It is worth the additional two thousand dollars to purchase a system that can speed success and remove the guess work of what to do when. This was true in my practice as well.

Be realistic in setting expectations for new Realtors in cost of getting a successful business started in real estate, as well as laying out a plan for success that allows them to take full advantage of the training materials available from Coldwell Banker corporate.

2. Office Administrator

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Office Administrator in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Coldwell Banker full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Health Benefits, small company match to your 401K, some of my agents and the BVP. My BVP is the best!!!!

Cons

OVERWORKED would take an 60 hours week to do all that needs doing, Many days lunch is eaten at my desk as I have no relief for the phones, front lobby visitors, vendors or deliveries. Way, way, way under paid. My salary should be at least double. I only stay as I don't want to have to commute to work any more. It is only 25 miles round trip, where I was doing over 100 miles a day round trip.

Raise salaries, my health insurance has gone up more than 100% however my raise's have not. LOL 2.5% raises compared to over 100% increases in insurance.

There are newer employer reviews for Coldwell Banker