Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

www.coldwellbankeratlanta.com

Branch Vice President

Current Employee - Branch Vice President
Current Employee - Branch Vice President

I have been working at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Solid Ethical Firm. Nice people to work with. Great support system. The best of the Best in the real estate world. I have been around the block and no one beats them.

Cons

You need a very thick skin for this kind of job. You are the problem solver. You are the one who deals with all the issues that no one else can handle. you must be diplomatic and patient.

Give us opportunity to move to larger market places in a more transparent way.

Other Reviews for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Neither here nor there. Not good, not bad. Typical brokerage.

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Independence to grow your own kind of business and lead your own life; able to balance work and home life.

Cons

There is a general lack of supervision and the company does nominal to bring clients in other than brand recognition. Not selective.

A mentor system would help new agents and inspire older agents/veterans.

I enjoyed working there

Former Employee - Agent  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Name recognition. Friendly environment and the support was great. There were lots of outside opportunities through coldwell banker to continue education.

Cons

Commission based income means if your not producing clients and closing sales then you wont be making any money. Also the commission structure is pretty brutal in the beginning

Should come up with a better and more favorable commission structure for their agents

There are newer employer reviews for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.

Worked for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage? Contribute to the Community!