Cole Taylor Bank
www.coletaylor.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Cole Taylor Bank has established a great leadership team, a lot of opportunity to advance

Vice President (Former Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

ProsVery aggressive growth plan, the leadership team is very observant of individual performance both for the sales force and the operations team. This group has a very impressive track record in mortgage banking, they have applied what they have learned along the way and this venture seems to be bringing out the best of those experiences.

ConsMaybe growing a little too fast, always a challenge. A clerk could easily get lost in the shuffle if they are not willing to go the extra mile on a very regular basis. Be prepared for a lot of hours at the office if you want to be a standout employee in this group.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing in growth mode what you were doing when putting the foundation together. they had a very balanced approach to building the foundation, equal time was given to operations and sales. That is much harder to do as you get bigger, remember how valuable that balance was in the beginning.

Above Average Place to Work

Credit Analyst (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cole Taylor Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: Well run company with many industry veterans running the show. The general workflow is generally well set up. In addition… Cons: Credit appears to be out of touch with the market and need to be more involved on a face to face basis… Advice to Senior Management: Involve lending staff in more of the credit decisions (allow GSVPS voting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Feeling some way

Banking Center Associate (Current Employee)
    Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Cole Taylor Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: The hours are great at this company. Cons: There are no promotions at this company. The goal for… Advice to Senior Management: Don't people over qualify people in under qualify positions and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cole Taylor Bank.

Worked for Cole Taylor Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cole Taylor Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cole Taylor Bank CEO Mark A Hoppe. All reviews posted anonymously by Cole Taylor Bank employees.