Coles Group
www.coles.com.au Tooronga, Australia 5000+ Employees

You'll Love Coles

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork environment has been significantly improved since Ian McLeod came on board - more open and friendly atmosphere, supportive teams, good leadership.

ConsInsufficient parking allocations, poor catering, new open plan seating arrangements a little too cramped in some departments and very male-dominated environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more opportunities for lower level staff to participate in decision-making activities in order to get more involved in the business.

Enjoyable, at times frustrating but its been worth the effort and hours put in so far!

Service Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at Coles Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Networking, the hundreds of awesome people you meet, opportunities to progress your career IF… Cons: Youll have to ask for career opportunities, sometimes there is a… Advice to Senior Management: Store managers/ store support and 2IC should take more of an effort to get to know those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I enjoyed my time at the company

Marketing (Former Employee)
    Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Coles Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smaller teams within the larger corporate environment, which makes you… Cons: Bullying by some employees and a lot of political games. Advice to Senior Management: Stop the bullying in the organisation. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coles Group.

Worked for Coles Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coles Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coles Group CEO Ian McLeod. All reviews posted anonymously by Coles Group employees.