Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Colgate-Palmolive is the best place I've ever worked in 20 years.

Global Equity Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIts a very strong global company with a great reputation. Additionally, although sustainability is new to CPG, over the years we have been quite sustainable considering we were meeting cost savings objectives.

ConsIf you work within Finance or Marketing there is a lot of career growth. If you are in Global Design, there is a glass ceiling almost no one penetrates.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a mentoring and growth program combined where some one is mentored and guided on their career path.

Senior Management is out of touch.

National Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive

Pros: Good benefits and products with strong brands. Cons: Senior Management is out of touch with the reality of the sales environment. Key positions are not filled in a timely manner. Management has… Advice to Senior Management: It's time to make some changes in key management positions to bring a fresh perspective and a 21st century style of management back… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Becoming the Worst Place to work.

IT Department (Current Employee)
    Piscataway, NJ

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive

Pros: Stable Co. Meets OP target as per Wall Street. Good Dental… Cons: Micro Managing. Lack of Direction. Chaos IT Dept. Middle Managers are Non-Technical making tech. decisions. Some even don't have right qualifications for IT jobs. … Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of Non-tech managers. Give them another… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.