Colgate-Palmolive

www.colgate.com

Intense experience

Business Applications Developer (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsColgate has excellent benefits and my personal experience has been one of rewarding professional development opportunities. I was able to complete my MBA during my first 2 years with the company. During a period of downsizing, I was given an opportunity to work in NJ. While it was a long commute, I at least continued to be employed.

ConsThe environment is pretty conservative, never really felt relaxed at work nor comfortable enough to share any problems I'd experience in the course of performing my role.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would want to say that an investment in a source of support for the employee as a person would be an added bonus to the great benefits.

It is a very good company to work for

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Topeka, KS

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits and caring environment Cons: Very political and conservative conservative company. Old school, stodgy Advice to Senior Management: Give opportunities to the people to get the job done Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Job security when you need it the most

Finance Manager (Current Employee) Topeka, KS

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great relocation package, excellent 401K benefits Cons: Very conservative, old school company Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employees who are driving innovation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!