Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work with truly caring, people-focused atmosphere

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive

ProsColgate is truly a company that values their people. The work environment is friendly and supportive with a very social aspect. Work-life balance is a priority along with performance. Feedback is taken seriously and there is commitment to developing employees.

ConsNot a con per se, but one truly must take responsibility for career advancement as opportunities for promotion seem somewhat limited - it is quite competitive in this sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere may be opportunity for management to take a broader view, taking time to hear more thinking from across the organization and from employees below director level.

The company is value to work

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive

Pros: Giving an opportunities to growth with my career Cons: Limited for local to growth career Advice to Senior Management: Need to have more opportunities for local employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best Place to work

Senior Technical Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive

Pros: Flexible time, grow oportunity, family like work environment. Cons: no downside working at Colgate, lots of fun and exciting… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.