The best and brightest: opportunity spring board for excelling

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Colibrium full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at Colibrium Partners gives opportunity to move in whichever direction you want as a BA or TA--either towards support, new implementations or even industry-leading, cutting-edge initiatives. The work load is reasonable and the team around you is motivated which is the most encouraging part of the job. Although the work environment is sprinkled with old salts and a few younger generationers, the vibe is geared towards those who want to excel. (Other huge pros are the kitchen which is always stocked, the dress code- jeans in office and hours = core operation with your choice of any 8 around that + work from home Thursdays)

Cons

Working for a small company has limitations in terms of budgeting opportunities (there is no stipend for continuing education) and corporate cell phones are not provided--you can use your desk phone and for mobile device, choose to sync your own

My advice to management: continue with the structure (I like the closeness I have with my manager) and look for company cell options.

Other Reviews for Colibrium

All around great employer

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Business Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Colibrium full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've had great experience working for CP. They are reasonable in their travel policies, offer great flexible work options like a work from home day once/week, competitive compensation & benefits, and a fun culture to work in with lots of social outings and in-office fun. I have always felt supported and set up for success by superiors & management, and feel empowered in my day to day activities. As with any company, there's always room for process improvement, but that's an active goal within each practice line - how could things be done better and what could be done in the future to avoid potential issues?

Cons

Clients can be quite demanding of your time and resources, and are often not very knowledgeable of their own business processes, which can be quite complex. Software engagements can be very challenging as a result.

Wishful Thinking

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Colibrium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright and energetic professional team.

Cons

Management team does not know how to manage experienced professionals. The turnover rate is extremely high (close to 90%) during the time I was there. I heard one business analyst comment that the stress was tremendous and I watched the majority of the BAs move on to better opportunities over the course of 4 months.

There are newer employer reviews for Colibrium.

Worked for Colibrium? Contribute to the Community!