Collabera
www.collabera.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Not a good place to work for experienced candidates but entry level is very much good.

Technical Lead (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Collabera

ProsWhoever is good the immediate manager is eligible for good appraisals, appreciation and promotions.
Lots of promises by managers while joining.

ConsThe managers all are selfish and cruel attitude and doesn’t fit for the positions in all the ways like experience, not matured and silly tom & jerry fighting’s are encouraged always.
I don’t see an HR exists in the company, as they acts very much dummy and strictly adhering to the management always by showing their favoritism and never look at employee benefit or right.
The attrition rate is very very high and either the HR or management never ever tries to work out on this. Because all the managers are friends(ex-collegue or classmate..etc)(Top from COO to Junior manager are friends and never take any action against any manager and always does backing among themselves by scapegoating an innocent.)
No planning and learning.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy sinceare request to Hiten Patel that don't belive the reports shared by management and not sure how much reality is being shared. Kindly work out on the attrition in india.

Best Entry level job one could expect

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Collabera

Pros: Small teams Good chances of growth if put in Financial Services division The projects… Cons: Project is decided on the performance in the training Lot of… Advice to Senior Management: It would be difficult to retain people if new development… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work ethics for a Growing Company taking head-on the big players

I have been working at Collabera

Pros: Learning lot of new things Value System is robust Cons: Not much to say here Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Collabera.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collabera reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collabera CEO Raj Mammodia. All reviews posted anonymously by Collabera employees.