Collabera

www.collabera.com

Lowest Paying, Indian Run Consulting Company But in with Big Business

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Newark, DE

ProsSteady work with big companies. Pay is consistent although low. Benefits are offered (for employee to pay themselves) that are more reasonable than self insurance.

ConsThe pay is NOT commensurate with experience, and forget about reviews or raises... This is contracting pure and simple. This company wants you to just work, work, work without any real return on investment aside from the paycheck. And if, when you're hired, a raise is promised you have to ask for it. It took 9 months for my promised raise to be granted, and then the back pay was taxed at 50% as a bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employees with rewards for good work with your customers. Offer pay and raises more commensurate with experience and good reviews.

OK staffing agency to work for

Project Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Collabera

Pros: Better HR communication with employees than other staffing agencies. Good benefits Cons: Communications from management lacking. Mostly from HR. Advice to Senior Management: Improve immediate mgr to employee communication. More

Money-grubbing bastards

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Collabera

Pros: They have some nice clients to work for Cons: They care only about money No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Collabera.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!