There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

Collabera Mixed Review

Former Employee - Storage Administrator  in  Remote, OR
Former Employee - Storage Administrator in Remote, OR

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very hands off employer. Did not hear much from them.

Cons

Was layed off just before Thanksgiving. No warning. I was called and told that my contract ended and today was the last day.

Be a little me proactive and give some advance notice or contract temination

250 Other Employee Reviews for Collabera (View Most Recent)

Sr Telecom Recruiter

Current Employee - Senior Telecom Recruiter  in  Morristown, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Telecom Recruiter in Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Quite an open and innovative comp which welcomes the new thoughts and efforts to generate productivity and best talent in the industry.

Cons

Its really hard to get successful with some efforts for somebody who is starting his or her career with the company but if you started with a good account and efforts, you would be successful like I became.

the worst

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Collabera as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I didn't even let it get to a hire point. If you are in the states contact a local agency. Try a Robert Half company honestly anything other than this.

Cons

About everything you could imagine. A person from a random location calls you and you have no chance of meeting a recruiter. I even asked about this and was told I could stop by the California office!? I am a state away… The person I spoke with had very little knowledge about the position and did very little to instill any confidence in this companies abilities. I would say stick to local recruiter/contract agencies this place just seemed like a puppy mill, and I understand that it is contract work and it is about getting work but the lack of proper respect was amazing. Call a place up by you build a relationship with a agency meet face to face they will find you better and more steady work then this clown show of an agency.

Reconsider the way you approach your talent, and no one cares about your random award that when researched holds very little weight.

There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!