Collabera
www.collabera.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Worst consulting firm

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTimesheets submitted easily online. Recruiters are fairly professional and polite.

ConsPoor support from back office staff, especially payroll. Horrible medical plan. Account rep was condescending and not supportive at all. No one knows the policies. If you call for help with an issue they blame you. Taxes were repeatedly incorrectly, and the company refused to rectify. Paycheck was lost, and they refused to replace for one month! And only then because I told them I would not continue showing up for work...

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat the consultants who are earning on your behalf with an ounce of respect! Train office staff in proper procedures and taking responsibility, then supervise them. Be more employee friendly.

Fake...

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Collabera full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing as such..... Its totally a fake company............................. Cons: They make fake promises, After giving the offer letter & confirmed joining date they cancel… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some good Hiring Managers......... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Third Grade company

Senior Test Analyst (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you want to relax and sit and spend your time doing unnecessary changes in somebody else's code, this is the place for you. You will… Cons: This place must be the worst in the world to work. Morons are being sent to Onsite and worse are the… Advice to Senior Management: Resign. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collabera.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collabera reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collabera CEO Raj Mammodia. All reviews posted anonymously by Collabera employees.