There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

How to handle effective placement when a continent apart

Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Aloha, OR
Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Aloha, OR

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The people are the best reason. I was recruited effectively, given all the job reporting information - I was a sub contractor to IBM who was contracted to Intel; with the complex usually comes the recipe for trouble, but not with these people - everything was timely and to make it even better, I got a nice salary raise before I even started the job! Try and beat that!!!

Cons

Nothing I can think of right off hand...I had a good experience from beginning to end and I would like to work for them again.

Keep up the good work - you have a good handle on working with contractors.

reviews filtered by

On time payment is only good thing. Health Benefits in US is horrible

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Collabera full-time (less than a year)

Pros

On time payment. No issues with management.

Cons

- Health plan costs over $ 575 per month with very high deductible and co-insurance. Dont join this company if you want any health benefits in near future

Affiliate with some good health care provider with reasonable rates

Unprofessional

Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They are on top of their prospects every step of the way except for when it really matters.

Cons

The recruiters are inept. Their handling of my contract was a mess from the start. I was cleared to start at JPMC and given an offer letter. I reported and was denied entry. I called that morning and it took them all afternoon to determine that I was not eligible for the job due to a credit issue. I resigned a job to take this one and I didn't get to start.

All of their reps are in India and there is a language barrier as well as a lack of understanding of American hiring practices.

I fully disclosed all of my potential issues and they still moved forward to the point of telling me I was cleared when I was not. Their wages are slightly lower than current market trends, at least in Florida. Unless you are in dire need of a paycheck, avoid them at all costs.

Get out of the business or learn more about staffing according to US guidelines.

There are newer employer reviews for Collabera