Collabera
www.collabera.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

You'll have 100% satisfaction in your personal life, but very less Hike and Less Salary when compared to Market !

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

Pros- Maintaining personal and professional life?
In THIS context, Collabera is the best company to work for. No time restrictions, no peer pressure. You can come whatever time you want, finish up your work and leave. No one will bother you.. This reason is the only reason Collabera still holds employees who are married and have family.

--Fun Factor, how much do you enjoy your job?
People around you will be friendly, no Ego issues or much politics. You’ll never feel like not coming to office or such.

Cons- Salary?
You’ll get little less than market standards, but for that you need to be demanding enough.

- Bonus/Raises Do you get regular bonuses / raises?
Strictly No! The company hires people at fairly equal rates to market standards, but once you are in the company, you'll get a nominal hike of 4-10 % . You will never have the transparency of YOUR HARD WORK VS INCREMENT. Me working for more than 12 hours a day for more than 2 years… Bonus, you’ll never get 100% ! Got hike of 7% recently.

- Promotions Do you get promoted easily?
This will be strictly driven by individual’s performance. I’m happy to say, Collabera being a small company promotions are not so difficult. You can easily get yourself recognized.

--HR Policies and others?
HR department in Collabera is just PATHETIC. You’ll hardly meet your HR Partner. You need to request your Manager to schedule a meeting, they themselves are least bothered. I have never seen smile on their faces!

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your HR Team! They are lazy!

Give some hike to people who are silent workers but have worked hard enough to get you appreciations..

great learning experience

Operations Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good work environment, very good managers. Cons: company policy is not good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worked as Senior Developer...Think twice before you join

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros: Monthly events, Employee recognitions, Flexi timing hours. Cons: No Projects, Most of the time people will be bench,… Advice to Senior Management: Dont blame the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collabera.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collabera reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collabera CEO Raj Mammodia. All reviews posted anonymously by Collabera employees.