Collabera

www.collabera.com

Highest attrition rate in the industry

ProsNothing as such. May be located in the city.

ConsI joined the company one and half years back in Bangalore and was surprised to see so many people quitting the company(around 50%). Initially I thought this would happen in any IT company but the reasons are different here.
a.First things first - No job satisfaction . I happened to meet a person who joined as Perl language developer but after two years he was made into a UI developer.(Sounds joking)?
No Its a hardcore reality ...
There are absolutely no development projects at all and most of the people quit company just after a year as they are pushed into doing something which are far away from what their expertise is.
b.No hike as such to add.
You should join this company only if u are in absolute need and dont care to do anything what you are offered to do

Worked as Senior Developer...Think twice before you join

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros: Monthly events, Employee recognitions, Flexi timing hours. Cons: No Projects, Most of the time people will be bench,… Advice to Senior Management: Dont blame the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great learning experience

Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good work environment, very good managers. Cons: company policy is not good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collabera.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!