Collabera

www.collabera.com
There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

Wonderful placement agency to work with

Current Employee - Data EntryLevel II in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Data EntryLevel II in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Collabera as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Collabera places people in the right fields and the perfect environment to match the employees skills. They care about their people and constantly stay in touch to see how things are going. They also get to know their employees on a personal level which is truly amazing.

Cons

The jobs that they match you with does not involve just one thing, you have multiple tasks and always learn something new. They really care about what they do and that makes other people care and want to do more not just for themselves but for others.

My advice for Collabera would be to not let go of the values and the contact they have with their employees that is what makes them a very good company to work with.

268 Other Employee Reviews for Collabera (View Most Recent)

DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING WITH COLLABERA

I worked at Collabera full-time

Pros

I found out that there is nothing good about them after joining. Had to leave even without finding a new job.

Cons

The upper management sucks. They are only concerned with numbers and reports. One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Very heavy politics - there is a constant internal struggle within the management that they will throw you under the running train just to save their face. You will be set-up for failure right from day one. It's just work & work for them. You are EXPECTED to work at nights after leaving the office, you are EXPECTED to work weekends. Basically they just want you to work 24/7. They offer HORRIBLE benefits and their contribution is peanuts. Simple advise - stay away.

Good Experience

I worked at Collabera full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was treated well. I was on a project

Cons

Since I was a vendor with them, there was a cut in my salary

There are newer employer reviews for Collabera