There are newer employer reviews for Collaborative Consulting

Treated me well, but I was just a rented body

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Burlington, MA
Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Burlington, MA

I worked at Collaborative Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice company with fun people; pay and benefits were good (probably even slightly above average) for the work. Opportunity to learn and get overtime depending on the client, etc.

Cons

In the end you were just a rented body to some client most of the time; most of the work involved staff augmentation and filling contracting roles

27 Other Employee Reviews for Collaborative Consulting (View Most Recent)

The best colleagues I have ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Collaborative Consulting

Pros

I have been in this industry for a long time and have yet to find a better group of people, more qualified and competent, bar none. From the senior management team, to the consultants in the field, to HR and IT everyone is focused on doing the best possible job.
    The company is also highly focused on hiring and rewarding the best people. The new reward and recognition system is just one more example of why I really believe the company is totally focused on it's people, their career growth, and recognizing excellence. A great company that just seems to keep getting better!

Cons

The distributed nature of consulting sometimes makes communication to the field a challenge. They need to get better at making sure the field personnel feel engaged and informed on the company direction.

Keep moving forward and innovating, stay focused on people, try to improve communication and engage the field as much as possible.

Disappointing

Former Employee - Lead Technical Consultant  in  Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Burlington, MA

I worked at Collaborative Consulting

Pros

If you are lucky enough there is potential for growth. The CEO is a good person.

Cons

A lot depends on the client. If the client is deemed important than there is recognition of your work and achievements. Otherwise you are left to fend for yourself. The sales and client management teams are lacking.

Reevaluate the sales and client management teams. Make sure the welfare of the consultants is not lip service.

There are newer employer reviews for Collaborative Consulting

Worked for Collaborative Consulting? Contribute to the Community!