Collaborative Consulting
www.collaborative.com Burlington, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Excellent company for those who want to stretch and grow

Architect (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Collaborative Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCollaborative is a growing company that is made up of some of the strongest technology professionals I have ever worked with. The company puts the utmost value in client satisfaction and has built positive brand recognition in the Boston area. Employees have opportunities to stretch and grow especially if they show initiative and drive. There is a mix of cool projects and good ole fashioned staff aug just like at any consulting company but if you do a good job you will be recognized and have an opportunity to do cool work. Most of the employees are genuinely nice people which combined with the strong skills makes coming to work a lot of fun.

ConsThe company has experienced some growing pains as they moved from 200 to 400 people and beyond. They are working hard to address these but there are certainly challenges. Also, assignments are driven by what is sold just like any other consulting company. This means that no every assignment is a perfect match but they will rotate people out for those that have "paid their dues".

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose the small-company feel as we grow. It's important to keep the Collaborative culture intact. Also, as we grow into new areas and lines of business, don't forget about the businesses that got us here.

Principal - Technical Architect

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Collaborative Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Collaborative Consulting is a mid-size consulting firm. Over the last number of years Collaborative has experienced a significant growth (revenue and headcount) and with… Cons: Company is experiencing dramatic growth and with that comes some challenges. Some of the internal processes that worked well… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to review and streamline internal processes, whenever possible maintain procedures that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So far, so good!

Mid-Level Contributor (Current Employee)
Wausau, WI

I have been working at Collaborative Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: My experience working with WI and MA people has been favorable thus far. I've noticed that you can certainly gain additional responsibilities just by… Cons: I'm not sure where I stand exactly. I've done a variety of things and am… Advice to Senior Management: Communication has been steady but more specifics would be nice. Our quarterly meetings are very helpful because it is full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Collaborative Consulting.

Worked for Collaborative Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collaborative Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collaborative Consulting CEO William Robichaud Sr. . All reviews posted anonymously by Collaborative Consulting employees.