Collaborative Solutions
www.collaborativesolutions.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Talented people, fun/easy-going culture; a great work environment.

San Francisco, CA

ProsCollaborative’s company culture is second to none. Having worked for people and in environments where I have not felt valued or recognized for my hard work and dedication- Collaborative is a breath of fresh air. From my first day until now (nearly a year), I have felt beyond appreciated and respected by employees from all levels of the team. Everyone is friendly, approachable and willing to assist in any capacity that they can (even when unrelated to their position or project!). I feel comfortable working with and joking with my peers as well as management because we hold each other in high regard and we recognize that everyone is integral in creating the outstanding culture that we have. In addition to the people and work environment, other aspects that attracted me to Collaborative:

- Growth opportunity
- Work from home positions
- Annual reviews
- Work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- A wide range of benefit options
- Local company events
- Exposure to Workday (of course!)

ConsNo real cons at this time. I am confident that management will act on and do what is needed to maintain the company's culture and benefits as we continue to grow.

I wouldn't work anywhere else. With Collaborative, I'm the happiest I've ever been with any employer."

Principal HCM Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1) Culture. Collaborative has a strong, distinct culture that values excellence, dedication, hard work, but above all: fun. We -enjoy- working with our colleagues and… Cons: As a small company, our benefits aren't as competitive as a company with thousands upon thousands of employees. However, our salaries are quite… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best company I've ever worked for!

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I work with are fabulous. Everyone is really busy doing their own work, but if you ever have a problem, there is always… Cons: It's no fault of the company, but sometimes it's hard to work at home alone and not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collaborative Solutions.

Worked for Collaborative Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collaborative Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross. All reviews posted anonymously by Collaborative Solutions employees.