Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com

Talented people, fun/easy-going culture; a great work environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Collaborative’s company culture is second to none. Having worked for people and in environments where I have not felt valued or recognized for my hard work and dedication- Collaborative is a breath of fresh air. From my first day until now (nearly a year), I have felt beyond appreciated and respected by employees from all levels of the team. Everyone is friendly, approachable and willing to assist in any capacity that they can (even when unrelated to their position or project!). I feel comfortable working with and joking with my peers as well as management because we hold each other in high regard and we recognize that everyone is integral in creating the outstanding culture that we have. In addition to the people and work environment, other aspects that attracted me to Collaborative:

- Growth opportunity
- Work from home positions
- Annual reviews
- Work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- A wide range of benefit options
- Local company events
- Exposure to Workday (of course!)

Cons

No real cons at this time. I am confident that management will act on and do what is needed to maintain the company's culture and benefits as we continue to grow.

Other reviews for Collaborative Solutions

I wouldn't work anywhere else. With Collaborative, I'm the happiest I've ever been with any employer."

Current Employee - Principal HCM Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Principal HCM Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

1) Culture. Collaborative has a strong, distinct culture that values excellence, dedication, hard work, but above all: fun. We -enjoy- working with our colleagues and while we all work very hard (we're proud to be "Collabies"), we know how to take time to smell the roses and appreciate the fruit of our labors. Managers don't treat consultants like children. If we hire you, it's assumed that you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. We're not going to micromanage every second of your day. Also, people -collaborate-. If you need help with something, you'll get it, and quickly. People are genuinely happy to help others succeed, and we can all teach each other something. Everyone has their strengths. Together, we're unstoppable!

2) Variety & Challenges. Collaborative primarily partners or primes Workday engagements, and every few months there is a new update. You are -always- learning, and it keeps us all engaged and excited about the product.

3) Opportunities. There are so many areas of Workday to explore - choose your path! If you truly don't like a specific module/modules, then go after what you're truly passionate about. Collaborative wants you to do things you enjoy because if you're happy, it translates to excellent work and happy customers! Bottom line - we want happy customers. It's a win-win!

I've been with Collaborative for 2.5 years and I wouldn't be anywhere else.

Cons

As a small company, our benefits aren't as competitive as a company with thousands upon thousands of employees. However, our salaries are quite good so that helps to offset. And we're growing quickly! Our premiums have gotten less expensive as a result, which is always good!

Keep doing what you're doing :)

The best company I've ever worked for!

Pros

The people I work with are fabulous. Everyone is really busy doing their own work, but if you ever have a problem, there is always someone who is willing to help you out. It's not about every man for himself; we are a big family all striving towards the same goal...making our customers happy.

The biggest change for me was finally being treated like an adult; the expectation is, if you've got work to do, you do it. No one's sending you emails at 4:00am asking where we stand on something.

Cons

It's no fault of the company, but sometimes it's hard to work at home alone and not have the office to go into; but you learn to make Skype your friend very quickly. :)

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Collaborative Solutions.

Worked for Collaborative Solutions? Contribute to the Community!